lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Iky iky - My Personal Hell [l1mbo central]

iky iky

..." I started my first solo-recordings in the early 00’s. The resulting soundscapes were based on found noises, processed guitar sounds, lo-fi ambiences and field recordings. Initially, Autosomal was an alias used for my solo works. In 2011 I started to work as Ars Sonor. The music of Ars Sonor is diverse, spanning various genres of electronic and electroacoustic music. I became deeply involved into sculpting of new sounds via unconventional sound design techniques, from scratch or using different sound sources, and also into creation of “evolving” textures of either electronic or electroacoustic nature. Later, with incorporating elements of more “traditional” approach, my music became more accessible and started a slow drift towards cinematic music. iky iky is my side project, representing more experimental side of my music"... (Laetitia Schteinberg)
schteinberg.com
 

credits

released 01 October 2012
Music by iky iky (Laetitia Schteinberg)
Cover Art powered by Laetitia Schteinberg
Edit by Atrio Serenade
Organic Acoustic 2012
Santiago , Chile
-{OAN16}-

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario